Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
- Choose a diamond ring to suit your wedding dress
- A personalised diamond ring to surprise your guests
- Yellow gold, white gold, platinum, the choice of metal is very important for a quality ring.
After finding the perfect wedding dress and tailored shoes, it's time to find the wedding accessories that will enhance your outfit. The choice of a beautiful dress is of course essential. Next, you have to need to find the best jewellery to enhance your bridal look.
Most viewed diamond jewels
1.20 carat diamond eternity ring in red goldFrom ￥ 15.600 (excl. VAT)
1.00 carat solitaire halo ring in white gold with round diamondsFrom ￥ 17.870 (excl. VAT)
0.90 carat white golden solitaire pendant with round diamondFrom ￥ 13.730 (excl. VAT)
1.00 carat solitaire diamond ring in white goldFrom ￥ 13.730 (excl. VAT)
1.70 carat design medallion with small round diamonds in white goldFrom ￥ 43.760 (excl. VAT)
For successful harmonisation, choose a diamond ring to suit the wedding dress
To ensure that your wedding day is a real success, each element perfectly needs to perfectly complement your outfit. Together your jewellery must enhance your diamond ring, which is must be the star of your outfit. Jewellery is a key element in completing your nuptial look, and the diamond ring is the centrepiece of your outfit.
To determine the range of matching jewellery with the dress, hairstyle and other accessories of your outfit, always choose as a starting point the dress that will suit the other elements of your look. Read our three tips for creating the right look on your wedding day, by which we mean wedding dress, hairstyle and of course, diamond rings.
We always recommend that brides who have chosen a more simple dress combine it with a magnificent necklace (see this article on how to choose a diamond necklace) or a diamond ring studded with matching diamonds. It is a true symbol of femininity that will make your style even more glamorous.
Yellow gold, white gold, platinum, the choice of metal is very important for a quality ring
White gold, yellow gold, platinum, you have a true panoply of choices of material for a diamond ring that you will wear for the rest of your life. Diamond rings, actually engagement and wedding rings tend to be yellow gold, white gold or platinum.
A very light wedding dress is like a blank slate, it works great with a variety of different accessories such as a gorgeous diamond ring. Check out, for example, the triple diamond ring offered by BAUNAT.
If you are looking for beautiful piece of jewellery, original and authentic pieces as a gift, contact the experts at BAUNAT who will help you make your choice