Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
- Which combinations are the most common?
- How much does a multi-coloured engagement ring cost?
- Where can I find the perfect engagement ring?
Do you want to propose to your partner with a one of a kind engagement ring? To surprise her with something truly unique? Choose a ring with different colours: stylish and original! Read everything you need to know about two-tone engagement rings here.
Most viewed diamond jewels
0.55 carat diamond design floral bangle bracelet in yellow goldFrom ￥ 18.070 (excl. VAT)
0.30 carat diamond stackable alliance in yellow gold with marquise designFrom ￥ 7.710 (excl. VAT)
XO earrings in red gold with small round diamondsFrom ￥ 4.770 (excl. VAT)
0.90 carat white golden solitaire pendant with round diamondFrom ￥ 15.090 (excl. VAT)
0.20 carat diamond design infinity necklace in platinumFrom ￥ 10.570 (excl. VAT)
Which combinations are the most common?
Our wide range of engagement rings consists of rings in white, yellow and red gold. Different combinations can be created with these 3 colours. A combination of white and yellow gold is very popular. Would you like it to stand out even more? Then choose a bicolour or two-tone engagement ring in white and red gold.
Red gold rings are different from the more classical jewellery in yellow or white gold. An unusual precious metal choice that suits diamonds perfectly!
How much does a multi-coloured engagement ring cost?
The price of a bicolour engagement ring is usually slightly higher than the price of an engagement ring in one colour. The reason for the price difference? Making a multi-coloured ring is more labour intensive. Your engagement ring actually consists of 2 separate parts that need to be joined together.
Where can I find the perfect engagement ring?
A two-tone engagement ring stands for pure class and absolute originality. Do you want it to be even more impressive? Design a tailor made two-tone engagement ring! Within the tailor-made approach our experts will assist you in creating a really unique piece based on your ideas and input.
Do you want to buy an exclusive engagement ring? At BAUNAT, you have come to the right place. View our wide range of engagement rings here or contact our experts via telephone, mail or chat for more information.