Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
Those looking to stand out from the crowd with their jewellery needn't necessarily go for the biggest, costliest precious stone. You can also play it smart by drawing attention to the double ring on your hand. You can design your tailor made double ring and wear it in a variety of ways. Combining rings is becoming increasingly popular, e.g., by wearing stackable rings. Similarly, wearing an eternity ring together with an engagement ring is also all the rage. Find out all you need to know here.
- What is a double ring exactly?
- How can I personalise my double ring?
- How do I combine a double ring?
Most viewed diamond jewels
0.90 carat solitaire diamond ring in platinum with six prongsFrom ￥ 11.808 (incl. 20% VAT)
1.00 carat solitaire halo ring in white gold with round diamondsFrom ￥ 20.952 (incl. 20% VAT)
1.00 carat diamond flower ring in platinumFrom ￥ 8.148 (incl. 20% VAT)
1.06 carat diamond design necklace in platinumFrom ￥ 23.880 (incl. 20% VAT)
4.00 carat diamond tennis bracelet in white goldFrom ￥ 32.100 (incl. 20% VAT)
A two-finger ring really makes a fashion statement
But if you don't feel up to this, two separate rings on the same finger is always an option, of course. Be sure to browse our stackable rings collection, although there are other designs to choose from. You will also find rings that complement each other to perfection in our standard diamond ring collection. You could choose one ring without a diamond that sets the scene and accentuates a second ring, set with a stunning stone.
Feel free to experiment with different precious stones though. A ruby, emerald or sapphire together with a stunning diamond looks truly amazing.