Reselling your investment diamonds?
When it comes to reselling your investment diamond (purchased from Baunat), Baunat commits itself to assist you in the best possible way to obtain the highest price for your diamond(s).
This assistance involves two factors:
- Appraisal of the current market value of the diamond(s)
- Possible repurchase of the diamond(s) by Baunat
Appraisal of the current market value of the diamond(s)
- This appraisal is free of charge for clients who have purchased their investment diamond(s) at Baunat
- The market value of the diamonds is defined as follows:
- Baunat buying price (= the price at which Baunat would be able to buy the assessed diamond in the market), increased with 5%
- As Baunat is able to buy its diamonds at extremely competitive prices (see ‘Why has Baunat the best price-quality ratio for high quality jewellery’ - please click here), it is very realistic to say that the chances are high that the assessed market value (or higher) will be obtained from interested buyers (private individuals or jewelers)
Possible repurchase of the diamond(s)
Baunat will always thoroughly consider the repurchase of an investment diamond (earlier purchased by a client from Baunat). The price paid will be very close to the Baunat buying price (= the price at which Baunat would be able to buy the assessed diamond in the market). The decision to repurchase (which is not guaranteed) depends on following factors:
- The current market demand for this particular type of diamond(s)
- The availability in the Baunat stock of this particular type of diamond(s)
Should we have awakened your interest or should you have a particular request, please do not hesitate to contact our experts.
Back to overview