Why invest in diamonds?
Diamonds are precious, rare, mysterious, beautiful, magical and romantic
tokens of love. Diamonds are mostly considered as a secure investment,
but on top they give you also the feeling of beauty, luxury, belonging, passion
and love. No other financial investment can offer you that much!
During difficult times a recommendable investment mix is:
- 1/3 real estate
- 1/3 fixed-interest securities
- 1/3 movable assets/commodities, such as diamonds
Diamonds are especially
suitable as movable goods/assets, because they carry some essential
- Protection against inflation, market collapse, currency reforms
- Anonymity (no registration required)
- Bankruptcy proof
- World-wide convertibility, meaning that diamonds are - together
with gold - the only international accepted alternative currency
which keeps the same value all over the world
- No taxes on value gains (= tax free betterment)
- Hardly no maintenance costs
- Very prestigious
- Not to forget: diamonds carry unequalled emotional values
lasting multiple generations
Theoretically a (world) war could devalue any currency, real
estate can lose its value, new technologies can replace resources,
competition can ruin companies, but nothing can systematically
undermine the long term value of diamonds.
While most diamond mines are nowadays known, with time diamonds
will become even more rare, just as any natural resource will. This
fact carries the key boosting effect on the long term value
- Diamonds are - together with quality artworks - one of the
very few goods that combine its practical use with its investment aspect. Meaning: while you
can wear your diamonds set into/as jewellery, simultaneously they
symbolise your most secure investments.
- Finally, while most of the other luxurious goods, such as
cars, furniture, furs, etc lose their value over time, this
is not the case with diamonds, precisely because of its durable/unbreakable
- When investing to gain very high or speculative returns, you shouldn’t
invest in diamonds.
- If you want a very secure investment, which keeps and strengthens its
underlying value, and which you can convert at any given time, diamonds are the
best for you.