Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
- Diamond rings are beautiful in any precious metal, but platinum gives the ring an extra touch of elegance.
- Platinum has many advantages.
- Are you still on the look-out for a diamond ring? BAUNAT has an extensive collection on offer.
When searching for a diamond ring, the choice of precious metal is not to be underestimated. They all have their own distinct characteristics, their own advantages and disadvantages. Whichever precious metal you prefer, depends on your personal taste and style. Do you opt for the classic that is yellow gold? Does the grey-white hue of white gold or platinum suit your outfits better? Fact is, diamond rings are stunning in every precious metal, but in platinum they look their best. Read on to discover why.
Most viewed diamond jewels
XO earrings in red gold with small round diamondsFrom ￥ 4.770 (excl. VAT)
0.75 carat diamond creole earrings in yellow goldFrom ￥ 21.760 (excl. VAT)
0.90 carat white golden solitaire pendant with round diamondFrom ￥ 15.090 (excl. VAT)
1.70 carat design medallion with small round diamonds in white goldFrom ￥ 49.150 (excl. VAT)
1.06 carat diamond design necklace in platinumFrom ￥ 16.200 (excl. VAT)
What is platinum?
Platinum is a very flexible precious metal that retains an elegant grey-white shine. This precious metal is able to withstand oxidation of air or other natural elements. Moreover, because platinum is harmless to humans and doesn’t tarnish easily, it’s a rewarding metal to craft diamond jewels from. As it is also able to resist high temperatures and chemic products, a platinum diamond ring is suitable for daily wear.
Diamond rings in platinum
It is no small wonder that platinum diamond rings are loved, as they are regarded as the most beautiful out of the whole collection. Their grey-white hue ensures that the diamonds incorporated in the jewel will shine spectacularly.
With platinum, you also have unlimited options regarding coloured diamonds or precious stones. Truly every colour will look stunning combined with platinum, certainly if they are paired with colourless or white diamonds. Over time, your platinum diamond ring may show signs of scratching, but this applies to rings in white gold as well. In that case, you can always have your diamond ring re-polished. That way, the scratches will disappear and your platinum diamond ring will look brand new again.
If you are still looking for a beautiful ring, in platinum or in another precious metal, you have come to the right address. Feel free to browse through our extensive collection of diamond rings. If you are interested in or you have a question regarding one of our models, do not hesitate to contact us.