Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
When gemstone specialists say diamonds are one of the hardest materials in the world, that does not mean that they are not indestructible. Diamonds can cause damage to each other and a diamond ring can eye dull after encountering the environment. We use our hands daily, and a lot of women wear their most favourite rings, like an engagement or wedding ring, every day. Some caution is required if you want to keep your diamond ring beautiful.
Most viewed diamond jewels
1.50 carat ring in red gold with round diamondsFrom ￥ 26.450 (excl. VAT)
1.50 carat diamond gradient bracelet in yellow goldFrom ￥ 26.370 (excl. VAT)
0.90 carat solitaire diamond ring in platinum with six prongsFrom ￥ 9.610 (excl. VAT)
1.55 carat diamond halo earrings in white goldFrom ￥ 31.450 (excl. VAT)
0.75 carat diamond creole earrings in yellow goldFrom ￥ 21.760 (excl. VAT)
Usually, damage is done quite unexpected, through carelessness or external influences. In the worst case, the diamond could crack, which can lead to loss of value and big disappointments. The diamond will have to be re-polished or even needs to be cut again, which can cause the carat weight go down and the diamond ring to decrease in value. To avoid this, we have some tips for you:
- Do not wear your ring(s) while doing the household or when you are doing sports. Also, be extra cautious if you work in the proximity of hard surfaces, such as metal filing cabinets or marble countertops.
- Protect your diamond rings whenever you do not wear them, by separating them in your jewellery box for example. Like we have mentioned before, diamonds can damage each other.
- A crack in a diamond can be caused by one or several rings who constantly collide against each other. Avoid this by wearing your precious diamond ring separately.
- To maintain the beauty of your diamond ring, you can simply clean it with a soft (!) brush and lukewarm water with white soap. A jewellery cleaner is also an option.
If you are looking for a beautiful diamond ring, then you are at the right place. Please feel free to take a look at our broad collection. Do you have interest or a question about a specific model, do not hesitate to contact us.