Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
Recent research has shown that chivalry has not yet completely disappeared with the modern man. More than 60% of men still ask the girl’s parents for her hand in marriage and 76% finds it important to get down on one knee to pop the question.
Most viewed diamond jewels
1.20 carat diamond eternity ring in red goldFrom ￥ 17.950 (excl. VAT)
0.90 carat white golden solitaire pendant with round diamondFrom ￥ 15.090 (excl. VAT)
1.70 carat design medallion with small round diamonds in white goldFrom ￥ 49.150 (excl. VAT)
1.06 carat diamond design necklace in platinumFrom ￥ 16.200 (excl. VAT)
4.00 carat diamond tennis bracelet in white goldFrom ￥ 26.210 (excl. VAT)
But apparently, this traditional approach is not always the right way to do it. Research has shown that 1 out of 4 women were not happy with the way their husbands proposed to them. Many of them wished that the proposal had been more romantic, more original or more personal.
Surveys show that 3 out of 4 men planned their proposal completely on their own, most of them not even requesting help or guidance with the choice of the engagement ring. Maybe it is a good idea for those grooms to look at our website for inspiration…