Buying diamonds and diamond jewellery, a long sought after engagement ring for example, is a pleasure on its own, let alone if you buy your stunning piece in an astonishing setting.
A private showroom is one of those exceptional places. We at BAUNAT are more than willing to guide our customers throughout their purchase and offer them our personal assistance as well as additional information on our products (next to the information displayed on our online diamond jewellery shop) at our private showrooms in Antwerp, Paris and Geneva.
The following 5 reasons explain what makes purchasing exclusive jewellery in a private showroom such a memorable experience:
- Keeping the secret. In an exclusive environment, you can look for a diamond engagement ring or a pair of diamond earrings that can serve as a birthday present, and keep the nearing engagement or birthday a total secret. No passersby will catch you buying diamond jewellery.
- Highly personal advice. During a 1 h appointment, you have the complete and undivided attention of a diamond expert. The diamond jewellery advisor will share his or her experience and knowledge about diamonds with you, and take the time to answer all of your questions.
- Try on as much as you would like. Do you want to try on that fine diamond necklace, rather than buying it online? During your visit, an exceptional collection of fine diamond rings, earrings, necklaces will be exposed exclusively at your request.
- Tailor-made service. A diamond jewellery expert will assist you in your search for that one-of-a-kind, unique piece. When looking for a unique jewel, a diamond expert will listen to your wishes and requirements regarding the diamond, the chosen design and your budget. An exclusive and quiet environment will facilitate the creative thinking.
- Best prices possible. Due to the efficiency of selling online in combination with private showrooms in Paris, Antwerp or Geneva, BAUNAT maintains the best prices worldwide for high quality certified diamond jewellery.