Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
Hollywood’s finest used to spend astronomical amounts on their engagement ring. The present generation does not shy away from this old habit. Famous musicians, actors and movie stars don’t mind adding a couple thousands to their bill, in exchange for diamonds of course. Love is not for sale but an engagement ring most certainly is.
Most viewed diamond jewels
1.50 carat diamond gradient bracelet in yellow goldFrom ￥ 26.370 (excl. VAT)
0.55 carat diamond design floral bangle bracelet in yellow goldFrom ￥ 18.070 (excl. VAT)
0.30 carat diamond stackable alliance in yellow gold with marquise designFrom ￥ 7.710 (excl. VAT)
XO earrings in red gold with small round diamondsFrom ￥ 4.770 (excl. VAT)
4.00 carat diamond tennis bracelet in white goldFrom ￥ 26.210 (excl. VAT)
Béyonce is currently one of the biggest stars on earth. Jay-Z gave her a platinum engagement ring – designed by Lorraine Schwartz – set with an 18 ct white diamond, worth about 5 million dollars. The quality of the diamond is so high, it may be called a premium stone. Jay-Z en Beyoncé are still together (this may be called an exception in showbizland), so who knows, this might actually be the price of love. Beyoncé may currently be heading the list of most expensive engagement rings, the number one of all time remains Liz Taylor. Richard Burton gave her the most expensive engagement ring of all time.
The diamond engagement rings of celebrities capture everyone’s imagination. BAUNAT can offer the engagement ring your loved one dreams of.