Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
Upon hearing 'Heart of the Ocean', most people think, no doubt straightaway of the 1997 blockbuster, Titanic. The heartshaped blue diamond necklace plays a silent leading role in the film, and ultimately ends up at the bottom of the ocean. But did you know that this fictitious necklace is actually based on a piece of royal jewellery? Read on to learn all about the blue Heart of the Ocean.
- The Heart of the Ocean in Titanic
- Why wasn't the Heart of the Ocean in Titanic real?
- Which real item of jewellery was the Heart of the Ocean based on?
- The appeal of blue diamond jewellery
- Why buy diamonds at BAUNAT?
Most viewed diamond jewels
1.50 carat diamond gradient bracelet in yellow goldFrom ￥ 23.170 (excl. VAT)
0.55 carat diamond eternity ring (full set) in white goldFrom ￥ 7.020 (excl. VAT)
1.55 carat diamond halo earrings in white goldFrom ￥ 29.250 (excl. VAT)
0.90 carat white golden solitaire pendant with round diamondFrom ￥ 13.730 (excl. VAT)
0.20 carat diamond design infinity necklace in platinumFrom ￥ 11.000 (excl. VAT)
Inspired by the Heart of the Ocean, a 171 carat necklace with a real blue sapphire was crafted and ultimately sold for 1.4 million dollars
Another reason to buy your diamond jewellery at BAUNAT is the price. Thanks to our unique approach whereby we procure our diamonds directly at source, you can purchase our jewellery up to 30-50% less expensive than at a jewellery shop.
However, lower prices do not mean we stint on quality, on the contrary in fact. At BAUNAT we work exclusively with the very best materials and craftspeople. Guaranteeing you an optimal price-quality ratio.