Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
In one of my previous posts I blogged about the new trend in jewellery. After a long period in which big statement jewellery got all the attention, following the motto: the bigger the better, delicate and subtle jewels are currently making a comeback. Fine bracelets, dainty necklaces and refined earrings finish off your look. Delicate jewels complete a striking outfit in the current fashion scene where everything revolves around balance.
Most viewed diamond jewels
VeneziaFrom ￥ 35.570 (excl. VAT)
0.20 carat diamond design infinity necklace in platinumFrom ￥ 11.000 (excl. VAT)
1.70 carat design medallion with small round diamonds in white goldFrom ￥ 43.760 (excl. VAT)
1.06 carat diamond design necklace in platinumFrom ￥ 20.360 (excl. VAT)
4.00 carat diamond tennis bracelet in white goldFrom ￥ 27.380 (excl. VAT)
Trending this summer is that we can match all these fine jewellery at the same time. From less is more we go back to more is more. Why choose when you can wear it all together? There are no limits to this trend. Combine different gold colours - both yellow, white, and rose gold - and styles, as long as it is fine, statement jewellery do not belong here. This trend works perfectly with a simple summer dress. If you want to go more luxurious, then you can just add the necessary diamonds and/or gemstones.