Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
- Why should I choose a gold watch with a gold wristband?
- Which advantages does a calf leather wristband have to offer?
- What is the difference between crocodile and alligator leather?
Beyond doubt, a gold watch is a true statement. An eye-catching masterpiece that elevates every business outfit to a higher level! But your watch should be much more than just a unique accessory. To fully benefit from all its functions, you should take into account important factors such as user comfort and durability when making this investment. It is therefore not a bad idea to take a moment to think about your choice of wristband.
Most viewed diamond jewels
VeneziaFrom ￥ 38.670 (excl. VAT)
0.75 carat diamond creole earrings in yellow goldFrom ￥ 21.760 (excl. VAT)
1.00 carat solitaire diamond ring in white goldFrom ￥ 13.820 (excl. VAT)
1.06 carat diamond design necklace in platinumFrom ￥ 16.200 (excl. VAT)
4.00 carat diamond tennis bracelet in white goldFrom ￥ 26.210 (excl. VAT)
Why should I choose a gold watch with a gold wristband?
Gold is a durable material that lends itself perfectly to the manufacturing of exclusive watches and jewellery. To ensure the quality of the gold that is used, you should only purchase this investment piece from a reliable jeweller with the correct knowledge. Typically, the highest possible standard, 18 karat gold, will be used to create your watch. After all, a higher percentage of gold would result in an alloy that is too soft to guarantee the durability of your watch.
Even regardless of its qualitative characteristics, gold is simply a superb precious metal that only very exceptionally triggers an allergic reaction.
Which advantages does a calf leather wristband have to offer?
But looks are important too. And when you take a look at one of our watches with a calf leather wristband, for example the Siena, its luxurious appearance is not to be denied.
What is the difference between crocodile and alligator leather?
Alligator leather is much softer and much more flexible compared to crocodile leather. It is by far the most luxurious leather variety available.
At BAUNAT, you can choose between gold, calf leather or alligator leather for your wristband, depending on which watch collection and which watch type you have chosen. Contact our experts via telephone, e-mail or chat for more advice during the selection and purchase process.