We all know that planning a wedding requires a tight schedule and a lot of work to complete the whole to-do list. That is why it is important to save time whenever you can. And that involves purchasing certain items directly online to avoid having to physically go to the shops, but also allowing you access to an infinite stock of products. Here’s one to-do in particular that can provide the same end result as if you had purchased it in a boutique: wedding rings.
- Looking for quality when buying jewellery online
- Choosing the perfect wedding rings online
Most viewed diamond jewels
0.55 carat diamond eternity ring (full set) in white goldFrom ￥ 7.310 (excl. VAT)
2.00 carat diamond princess earrings in red goldFrom ￥ 10.680 (excl. VAT)
1.55 carat diamond halo earrings in white goldFrom ￥ 28.890 (excl. VAT)
1.00 carat solitaire halo ring in white gold with round diamondsFrom ￥ 17.980 (excl. VAT)
0.75 carat diamond creole earrings in yellow goldFrom ￥ 13.560 (excl. VAT)
Looking for quality when buying jewellery online
When buying jewellery online, there are a few things you need to pay attention to before you proceed with the purchase. First of all, you need to make sure the online jeweller is an established business that works with local craftsmen and has a reliable supply chain. These points are crucial in identifying that the company is producing quality products, and can be found in the FAQs or in the company presentation on the website.
Last but not least, the company should provide a certain form of guarantee of their products, which again goes along the lines of ensuring they sell excellent products.
Choosing the perfect wedding rings online
Once you have found the online jewellery company you were looking for, you need to identify the wedding rings of your dreams. Here are the 3 steps you need to complete in order to successfully buy your perfect wedding rings online:
- Know your ring size: if you are unsure about your ring size, there are some great guides online that you can easily use to measure your finger. Or you could order your free ring sizer online, as many companies offer that service today.
- Choose the metal: is it going to be white, yellow, red gold or platinum? The choice is yours based on your favourite colours and style.
- Design and personalisation: is it going to be a wide or a slim band, is it going to have a flat or round surface? Are you going to personalise the ring with an engraving such as a date or a name?
These are all questions you can ask yourself directly while you are browsing through the online collections. They are a guide to assist you in your decision.
You are still undecided and still ask yourself these questions while you are looking at the many options available? Do not hesitate to contact BAUNAT and its talented team of experts. We are at your disposal online and in one of the private showrooms of the company to assist you with all the questions you may have.