Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
- How to harmonise your wedding jewellery?
- Yellow gold, the most popular choice for wedding bracelets
- Contact BAUNAT to buy a diamond bracelet
We all now that the wedding dress is the star of a wedding ceremony. All the guests' attention is focused on the bridal dress, but don't forget the details such as a beautiful yellow gold bracelet!
Most viewed diamond jewels
VeneziaFrom ￥ 38.670 (excl. VAT)
1.50 carat ring in red gold with round diamondsFrom ￥ 26.450 (excl. VAT)
0.90 carat solitaire diamond ring in platinum with six prongsFrom ￥ 9.610 (excl. VAT)
2.00 carat diamond princess earrings in red goldFrom ￥ 12.150 (excl. VAT)
1.70 carat design medallion with small round diamonds in white goldFrom ￥ 49.150 (excl. VAT)
How to harmonise your wedding jewellery?
You should always bear in mind that wedding jewellery has to perfectly match the dress and hairstyle of the bride. Add a final touch to your wedding look by adding several diamond bracelets, and particularly by choosing a yellow gold bracelet.
A wedding bracelet always goes perfectly with the bridal style. On the day of a wedding, a yellow gold bracelet is often chosen because it tends to go perfectly with any wedding dress. Indeed, people find that yellow gold perfectly suits most styles of wedding dresses and wedding rings.
Many will choose to wear a matching jewellery set for their wedding: bracelet, necklace, ring and gold earrings. Whether you opt for a subtle or flashy look, there is surely a pair of yellow gold earrings made for you.
Yellow gold, the most popular choice for wedding bracelets
Wedding jewellery is a great way of bringing together important items like your dress and bridal veil. Make sure that new jewellery purchased for your wedding can be worn even after the wedding, such as a yellow gold bracelet that most couples love.
Compared with other collections in white gold or silver, yellow gold remains yellow forever. If you have a matte skin, yellow gold will brighten your complexion with its beautiful sun-tinted glow.
If you want to know more about diamond bracelets, contact BAUNAT experts. The yellow gold bracelet is the ultimate accessory that you can wear every day; discover the entire collection on the BAUNAT website.