Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
- You don’t buy a diamond every day. You have to take some important aspects into account.
- We explain the consistency between the size and the quality of a diamond.
- Did you still not find a beautiful diamond jewel? At BAUNAT, we have an extensive collection.
Most viewed diamond jewels
VeneziaFrom ￥ 38.670 (excl. VAT)
0.55 carat diamond design floral bangle bracelet in yellow goldFrom ￥ 18.070 (excl. VAT)
2.00 carat diamond princess earrings in red goldFrom ￥ 12.150 (excl. VAT)
1.55 carat diamond halo earrings in white goldFrom ￥ 31.450 (excl. VAT)
0.75 carat diamond creole earrings in yellow goldFrom ￥ 21.760 (excl. VAT)
There are some important aspects you need to consider when buying a diamond. Think of the 4 C’s (carat, clarity, colour and cut), but also your personal style and taste. Let a diamond expert with the necessary expertise guide you. Of course, we at BAUNAT are happy to help you with this choice. When choosing a diamond, we still notice that many don’t know that a large diamond is not per se equivalent to a high quality stone. Many men want to impress their beloved with a large diamond, but is that a good idea? We explain the consistency between the size and the quality of a diamond.
Quality is more important
If you are planning to buy a diamond, for yourself or as a gift for your beloved, but you don’t have a very large budget, we always advise to opt for a smaller diamond that meets all quality requirements. A diamond of high quality retains its beautiful brilliance. And it is that light reflection that stands out, even if it is a “small” diamond. A unique reflection of light has a sense of luxury, making you completely forget your diamond isn’t really that big. So forget that stone of 1.00 carat with a low quality and better invest in a smaller diamond with a higher quality.
Size is more important
If you do have a large budget to spend, you are of course very lucky. You can buy a gorgeous solitaire ring with a high quality diamond: a white diamond without visible impurities. No wonder the super-rich show off the most exclusive diamond jewellery. Big, bigger, biggest, but of course you can also buy a diamond that is slightly smaller. How big the diamond will eventually be, depends on your available budget. We have good priced quality diamonds available in every price range.
Are you planning to buy a diamond, then you’ve come to the right place. Take a look at our extensive collection. If you are interested in a particular diamond, or if you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.