Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
- Years ago, 3D printing found its way to the jewellery industry.
- It gives you the possibility to make an exact copy of your wildest dreams.
- It also gives you certainty regarding the ring size.
Finding the perfect ring appears to be a difficult task for many. Especially when it concerns buying a ring for a loved one. When you are looking for the perfect engagement ring for your soon to be fiancée, you want to find a unique jewel that also fits perfectly. Perhaps you could consider designing an engagement ring yourself and let a team of professionals create a tailor-made ring. Or will that team of professionals soon be replaced by a 3D printer?
Most viewed diamond jewels
0.55 carat diamond eternity ring (full set) in white goldFrom ￥ 8.100 (excl. VAT)
2.00 carat diamond princess earrings in red goldFrom ￥ 12.150 (excl. VAT)
1.00 carat solitaire halo ring in white gold with round diamondsFrom ￥ 19.620 (excl. VAT)
1.00 carat diamond flower ring in platinumFrom ￥ 6.910 (excl. VAT)
1.70 carat design medallion with small round diamonds in white goldFrom ￥ 49.150 (excl. VAT)
Indeed: 3D printing has found its way to the jewellery industry. It is a fairly simple process that allows you to make an exact copy of your wildest ideas. Whoever wants to buy a unique ring, can make a 3D printed replica in wax based on a couple sketches. You can approve these before making the final version in a precious metal.
Thus, you determine yourself how your ring will look and you get validation thanks to a three-dimensional presentation. It is a technique that works and keeps on gaining popularity. Buying a ring that was first designed through 3D printing also gives you more certainty regarding the ring size. Of course, you can use a free synthetic ring sizer or our innovative app for IPhone to find the perfect ring size as well.
A Parisian jeweller that specialized in this technique a couple years ago also confirms that the price of jewellery can be lowered via this method. The main reason being that there is no need for stock, stores or shopping windows. The removal of these costs is a change that you will notice on the price tag when you are buying such ring. But the biggest advantage is, of course, its unique aspect. No one will ever buy or wear the same ring.
Would you like to know more about 3D printing a customized diamond ring? Deliver all your ideas to BAUNAT and together we will design the ring of your dreams. So, please do not hesitate to contact our experts.