Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
Are you looking for elegance, minimalism and style in your chosen setting? Do you want a ring or jewellery that won’t catch on anything, and where the diamonds are held securely in place? Then the channel setting, with stones between dividing walls of precious metal, is the right choice for you. BAUNAT explains why.
- What is a channel setting?
- What are the pros and cons of a channel setting?
- Mixing and matching a diamond ring with a channel setting
- What other settings are there?
Most viewed diamond jewels
0.90 carat solitaire diamond ring in platinum with six prongsFrom ￥ 9.610 (excl. VAT)
0.30 carat diamond stackable alliance in yellow gold with marquise designFrom ￥ 7.710 (excl. VAT)
0.90 carat white golden solitaire pendant with round diamondFrom ￥ 15.090 (excl. VAT)
1.00 carat solitaire diamond ring in white goldFrom ￥ 13.820 (excl. VAT)
1.70 carat design medallion with small round diamonds in white goldFrom ￥ 49.150 (excl. VAT)
You can easily mix and match the channel setting with other settings. So you could, for instance, go for a ring design with a bezel or prong setting, with a central diamond.
You are choosing style and elegance with a diamond ring having a channel setting
Give yourself time and make the right choice. This way, you and your loved one will be able to cherish the ring for evermore.