Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
Newly engaged to the man or woman of your dreams? Now you can start planning your wedding full-on! It could be handy to visit some wedding exhibitions. Luckily there are numerous professional exhibitions in Belgium, focusing on future brides and grooms.
Most viewed diamond jewels
1.50 carat diamond gradient bracelet in yellow goldFrom ￥ 26.370 (excl. VAT)
0.90 carat solitaire diamond ring in platinum with six prongsFrom ￥ 9.610 (excl. VAT)
0.30 carat diamond stackable alliance in yellow gold with marquise designFrom ￥ 7.710 (excl. VAT)
0.55 carat diamond eternity ring (full set) in white goldFrom ￥ 8.100 (excl. VAT)
0.75 carat diamond creole earrings in yellow goldFrom ￥ 21.760 (excl. VAT)
The main advantages of a wedding exhibition? First and foremost, you can leisurely meander through the stands looking at hundreds of different kinds of wedding dresses and accessories. You can also marvel at the spectacular fashion shows displaying top creations of contemporary designers from home and abroad.
A wedding exhibition also creates the ideal environment for inspiring yourself. You’ll find plenty of ideas to give your wedding a creative and original twist. From decoration and flowers to attractive invitations. And you can also usually get a taste of wedding cakes and other culinary delights!
At a wedding exhibition you can find everything that has anything to do with getting married: from wedding photographers and wedding planners to caterers, costume designers or jewelers. As such you can immediately get a good idea of all the possibilities, making it easier for you to choose.
The best Belgian wedding exhibitions in 2014
- On the 3rd, 4th and 5th of October 2014 you can visit the yearly exhibition Trouw-Mariage Antwerpen in Antwerp. You can not only enjoy the classical range on offer, but also the exclusive brides shows, dance performances, a make-up island and even a live hairdressing show. You can also visit this exhibition in the Brabanthallen in Leuven in November or in Flanders Expo in Ghent in January.
- During that same weekend you can also daydream about your wedding in Brussels at De Huwelijksbeurs van Brussel. At this event you’ll find everything you need for a successful dream wedding or a special feast. Moreover, the ample and varied assortment on offer is adjusted to every style or budget. This event also organizes fashion shows enabling you to see the most beautiful haute-couture dresses.
- Can it be a little more exotic? Then maybe the Oosterse Huwelijksbeurs van Brussel in Tour & Taxis is your cup of tea! On the 12th, 13th and 14th of December 2014 you can discover a boatload of ideas to add that exotic touch to your wedding, that you wouldn’t have thought of to add on your own!