Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
When buying diamond jewellery, it is important to inform yourself carefully about diamonds and their characteristics as well as potential. Not everyone can recognize the value of a diamond...Therefore, it is essential to be assisted by an expert jeweller when you are about to make a choice, be it in the showroom or online. By being guided by BAUNAT specialists, you can be sure that you can count on expertise, as well as the advantageous prices associated with your online purchase. The best of two worlds.
- The benefits of an expert's assistance when purchasing diamond jewellery
- Experience the advantage of a private showroom
Most viewed diamond jewels
1.50 carat ring in red gold with round diamondsFrom ￥ 20.480 (excl. VAT)
0.30 carat diamond stackable alliance in yellow gold with marquise designFrom ￥ 6.450 (excl. VAT)
0.90 carat white golden solitaire pendant with round diamondFrom ￥ 13.200 (excl. VAT)
1.06 carat diamond design necklace in platinumFrom ￥ 19.790 (excl. VAT)
4.00 carat diamond tennis bracelet in white goldFrom ￥ 26.540 (excl. VAT)
Your expert jeweller knows the value of diamonds best
An expert knows everyone's taste best
Your expert will help you to determine the right size
An expert only sells professionally certified jewellery
- First of all, because a certificate provides detailed information about the jewellery and allows you to identify the jewellery exactly
- Secondly, because the gemmological certificate guarantees the authenticity and quality of the chosen diamond
If you buy your diamond jewellery from an expert, she will also accurately clarify all the properties mentioned in the certificate, such as the size, colour and purity of the diamond.
During your visit, we will show you our high-quality diamond jewellery in white gold, set with zircon instead of real diamonds. This will give you a very realistic picture of the design. Of course, we also have some real diamonds that we can show you. This gives you the opportunity to notice the quality difference between the diamond qualities usually sold by BAUNAT.