Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
Do you want to see a beaming smile on your partner's face? If so, give her an eternity ring. It is a special symbol of your eternal love and fidelity. It can be given to crown your nuptials, or even as an engagement ring. What does eternity mean, actually? We are delighted to explain the meaning of eternity rings and how to wear them.
- The special meaning of an eternity ring
- The story behind the eternity ring
- An eternity ring as a wedding ring
Most viewed diamond jewels
VeneziaFrom ￥ 38.670 (excl. VAT)
1.50 carat ring in red gold with round diamondsFrom ￥ 26.450 (excl. VAT)
1.50 carat diamond gradient bracelet in yellow goldFrom ￥ 26.370 (excl. VAT)
XO earrings in red gold with small round diamondsFrom ￥ 4.770 (excl. VAT)
0.20 carat diamond design infinity necklace in platinumFrom ￥ 10.570 (excl. VAT)
A wedding anniversary is an ideal occasion to give an eternity ring
The design of a diamond eternity ring symbolises eternal love and fidelity. The ultimate symbol of love! Marilyn Monroe was proposed to with one. The eternity ring is a classic that every woman will certainly treasure. Moreover, this diamond ring is eminently suitable as a wedding ring. It underscores your love for one another, showing the world that what you have is unique and everlasting.
But an eternity ring is also a great gift for your mother or best friend. It symbolises your close relationship beautifully.
Naturally, we are delighted to help you choose this exceptional ring. There are various options available to you, and our experts are on hand to advise. Our experts' help is free of obligation.