Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
The princess cut diamond was designed in the Golden Sixties and is actually the square version of the brilliant. Hereby the brilliance of a round cut diamond is being combined with the trendy square shape. A typical princess cut diamond has 76 facets that provide an ideal luster.
Most viewed diamond jewels
0.90 carat solitaire diamond ring in platinum with six prongsFrom ￥ 9.610 (excl. VAT)
1.20 carat diamond eternity ring in red goldFrom ￥ 17.950 (excl. VAT)
2.00 carat diamond princess earrings in red goldFrom ￥ 12.150 (excl. VAT)
1.55 carat diamond halo earrings in white goldFrom ￥ 31.450 (excl. VAT)
1.06 carat diamond design necklace in platinumFrom ￥ 16.200 (excl. VAT)
Are you a romantic soul? Then the name itself will already convince you to propose to your loved one with a princess cut solitaire engagement ring - where all the attention goes to the diamond. Want more? You can always add extra rhinestones for an even more luxurious look. For those who prefer to go for a more unusual engagement ring, the square shape of the princess cut can be used perfectly for geometric Art Deco styles.