Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
Want to stand out with a statement necklace that is completely set with diamonds? You can do it, but you don't have to. Currently, a combination of different necklaces is also very on trend. Combine several thin necklaces and create a unique look. How should you combine necklaces? Everything revolves around finding the right balance: not too much, not too little. We are delighted to help you get started.
- Combining necklaces with different lengths
- Combining multiple colours of precious metals
- Combining different models
- Combining my outfit with the right necklaces
Most viewed diamond jewels
0.30 carat diamond stackable alliance in yellow gold with marquise designFrom ￥ 7.710 (excl. VAT)
XO earrings in red gold with small round diamondsFrom ￥ 4.770 (excl. VAT)
1.00 carat diamond flower ring in platinumFrom ￥ 6.910 (excl. VAT)
1.00 carat solitaire diamond ring in white goldFrom ￥ 13.820 (excl. VAT)
1.06 carat diamond design necklace in platinumFrom ￥ 16.200 (excl. VAT)
Before buying new necklaces, you can stand in front of the mirror with some rope. Drape different rope lengths to view the combination possibilities. Afterwards, you will know exactly which chains to combine!
Red gold jewellery suits any skin colour, hue and undertone
Combining minimalist necklaces
Combining an eye catcher
Personalise your style
- If you choose a coarse knit jumper for example, it's nice to wear simple, minimalist necklaces. It creates a classic look with a jumper that is still quite casual.
- If you wear something with a v-neck, such as a slightly deeper cut-out top, go for a Y-shaped necklace. Normally this necklace does not really stand out, but by combining it with a V-neck, it has its best impact. You can wear it with a choker or other elegant necklaces.
- With a more professional look, such as a black top or dress, we recommend wearing long, gold necklaces. Choose delicate necklaces here that add an elegant and feminine touch to your simple outfit.
A nice trick if your necklaces gets knotted together, you can easily take them apart by using talcum powder. This will loosen the knot, so you can easily take it apart. Store your necklaces separately in the box in which they came or hang them through a straw to make sure they don't get knotted together again.