Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
Do you dare to mix and match different bracelets? Just as with stackable rings, it's on trend to mix and match several bracelets on your wrist. There are no actual rules, you mix and match to suit your style. Mind you, there is a thin line between looking elegant with lots of jewellery and having too many accessories. We have advice for you on refining the "party on your arm".
- Which materials and designs do I choose when mixing and matching bracelets?
- How do I know what my bracelet length should be?
- How can I make one bracelet stand out?
- What is the secret behind well-balanced bracelet combinations?
- Should I wear long or short sleeves with multiple bracelets?
Most viewed diamond jewels
4.40 carat diamond tennis bracelet in white goldFrom ￥ 26.210 (excl. VAT)
0.30 carat diamond satellite bracelet in yellow goldFrom ￥ 9.610 (excl. VAT)
2.43 carat diamond design bracelet in yellow goldFrom ￥ 42.960 (excl. VAT)
0.25 carat fine bracelet in white gold with black diamondsFrom ￥ 6.830 (excl. VAT)
3.50 carat diamond tennis bracelet in white goldFrom ￥ 26.210 (excl. VAT)
If there are different colours in your bracelet, it's best to go for colourless diamonds.
- Do you simply want to be the star of the evening? Then wear bracelets in the same colour, but in different designs and sizes.
- Is it more the intention to make a statement? Then you simply mix and match different colours and precious metals. Match your jewellery well with your clothing, too.
- To make a statement bracelet stand out even more, mix it with simple bracelets.
- Bracelets can give your outfit that extra touch. Make sure you mix and match bracelets well in terms of colour. This means you could combine gold and silver in your outfit and finish it off with several gold bracelets.
- It's best to use slim types when mixing and matching bracelets. Wider bracelets don’t really match well together.
Don't hesitate to wear bracelets outside your long sleeves, either. This is trendy these days, and you can still let your bracelets shine out while wearing long sleeves.
The art of mixing and matching bracelets is to keep the overall picture in balance.
Would you like to mix and match subtle and breathtaking pieces from our bracelets collection? Or are you looking for advice on the right size and colour? Then browse our extensive collection of bracelets or ask for advice from one of the jewellery experts at BAUNAT.