Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
- Plan your marriage proposal
- Dare to make an original marriage proposal
- A unique marriage proposal that suits your personality
Do you want to make a grand marriage proposal without going over the top? You want your partner to say yes, but what you would most like is for your chosen one to remember that magic moment for the rest of her life?
Keep in mind that if you include details about your relationship, your marriage proposal will be personalised and therefore unique.
Most viewed diamond jewels
VeneziaFrom ￥ 38.670 (excl. VAT)
1.50 carat diamond gradient bracelet in yellow goldFrom ￥ 26.370 (excl. VAT)
0.55 carat diamond design floral bangle bracelet in yellow goldFrom ￥ 18.070 (excl. VAT)
0.90 carat white golden solitaire pendant with round diamondFrom ￥ 15.090 (excl. VAT)
4.00 carat diamond tennis bracelet in white goldFrom ￥ 26.210 (excl. VAT)
Plan your marriage proposal
Asking for a woman's hand in marriage is one of the most important things a man can do in his life. Once her father's blessing is won according to tradition, you are ready to ask for the hand of your future wife.
Make it a story to tell, make it an unforgettable memory!
A unique marriage proposal that suits your personality
Don't copy someone else's idea, come up with your own idea to make your proposal a success. Read our article on the two colour engagement ring, which by definition combines two colours.
A marriage proposal on one knee
An unpredictable and unexpected marriage proposal adds excitement to this beautiful moment. There is no more immediately recognisable romantic gesture than going down on one knee.
Most women love this gesture of love, the tradition in a classic marriage proposal. Read our article on how to personalise your engagement ring. Indeed, it's possible to have rings engraved, combine precious metals or add a diamond.
Some women would like to see their best friends and family attend the event, while others would prefer a private and intimate setting with you alone. Remember that every woman is different so make your marriage proposal fit her desires and her personality.
Looking for advice on the perfect engagement ring? Call BAUNAT now to discuss your proposal and the choice of engagement ring.