Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
- Engagement rings are traditionally set with a colourless diamond, but the coloured models are gaining a lot of popularity.
- The pink diamond is beautiful when set in a solitaire or halo engagement ring.
- Haven’t found a beautiful diamond ring yet? At BAUNAT, we have an extensive collection.
Traditionally we know that the engagement ring set with a colourless diamond. However, we increasingly see it being combined with coloured diamonds, and very popular in this choice is the pink one. Not illogical seen that pink, as well as red, is the symbol of love and romance. If you are planning on proposing to your girlfriend, and still looking for an original diamond ring, you can definitely opt for the pink diamond. There is enough choice, or go for the tailor made ring. We will bring two gorgeous models to your attention.
Most viewed diamond jewels
VeneziaFrom ￥ 38.670 (excl. VAT)
0.30 carat diamond stackable alliance in yellow gold with marquise designFrom ￥ 7.710 (excl. VAT)
0.55 carat diamond eternity ring (full set) in white goldFrom ￥ 8.100 (excl. VAT)
XO earrings in red gold with small round diamondsFrom ￥ 4.770 (excl. VAT)
1.06 carat diamond design necklace in platinumFrom ￥ 16.200 (excl. VAT)
The solitaire pink diamond
The solitaire ring is still the number 1 of the most popular engagement rings. We can only agree with men, when they are planning on putting this beautiful classic diamond around their beloved’s finger. Choosing for such a ring is choosing for timeless elegance, regardless of the size of the diamond. That’s why many choose for a colourless model. But if you want to stand out, better choses for a solitaire ring set with a stunning pink diamond. Women love this colour, so this diamond will definitely be appreciated. Tip: go for a playful diamond shape, and make your diamond ring a real eye-catcher.
Halo engagement rings with pink diamonds
A halo, a circle of diamonds, will emphasize the size of the central colourless diamond. Change this one with a pink diamond and create a very unique engagement ring. Traditionally they opt for a brilliant as central diamond. But if you like it a bit more extravagant, you should choose for a different diamond shape. For example, the princess cut diamond is an option, definitely for a bit of a tougher look. On the other hand, an oval diamond gives an elegant touch. And so there are a lot of options. However these engagement rings aren’t standard in our collection, we would love to customize such a model especially for you.