Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
- Why is it good to invest in diamond?
- Gold price: when is the best time to buy gold?
- BAUNAT gives the possibility to purchase valuable and high quality jewellery, each with their own certificate
Jewellers increase their prices in accordance with gold and diamond price, as these are the most important materials for making jewellery. There are different types of jewellery you can invest in, such as necklaces, bracelets, rings, earrings, chain bracelets or pendants.
Most viewed diamond jewels
0.90 carat solitaire diamond ring in platinum with six prongsFrom ￥ 9.610 (excl. VAT)
1.20 carat diamond eternity ring in red goldFrom ￥ 17.950 (excl. VAT)
1.00 carat solitaire halo ring in white gold with round diamondsFrom ￥ 19.620 (excl. VAT)
1.00 carat diamond flower ring in platinumFrom ￥ 6.910 (excl. VAT)
1.70 carat design medallion with small round diamonds in white goldFrom ￥ 49.150 (excl. VAT)
Why is it good to invest in diamond?
Investing in gold and diamonds is a good solution to secure your money somewhere. To secure your investments, you should ensure that you choose diamonds that will increase in value, to be able to sell them at a profit afterwards.
When you want to sell your diamond and gold jewellery, the price will be determined by the gold weight and are regularly subjected to discounts because they fall under second hand goods. After the purchase, a new piece of jewellery loses approximately 30% of its value. For an even better investment, invest in gold jewellery set with diamonds.
Below are some tips to invest in gold jewellery with diamonds:
- Search for unique and rare pieces that are limitedly manufactured.
- Choose designs from recognized jewellers
- Choose for handmade jewellery and analyse the difficulty and originality of the design.
- Know that the longer you wait, the rarer something becomes. And it will perhaps be a part of a collection later on.
- Be sure to have an authentication certificate made by an expert. This way, you have access to the exact materials and composition of the jewellery.
Gold price: when is the best time to buy gold?
Before you purchase your gold or diamond jewellery, you must make sure that you receive an authentication certificate. This is because some jewellers sell jewellery that are only coated with a thin layer of gold. In that case, the jewellery is made from a low value metal. If you do not have the necessary knowledge, you will have difficulty differentiating a real gold jewel from a fake one. Thus it is better to be advised by a diamond expert.
You should always be prepared when you decide to invest in something, so make sure you are well informed before purchasing your jewel as well. The jewellery price is based on its gold quality, but also based on its design. It is recommended to buy 18 carat/750 thousandths gold jewellery, to guarantee an easier resale.
A successful investment in gold and diamond furthermore depends on the location of the purchase. It is very important to give preference to recognised jewellers like BAUNAT where you can always check the quality.
Are you looking for gold jewellery? BAUNAT gives the possibility to purchase valuable and high quality jewellery, each with their own certificate. Feel free to contact one of our experts for more information.