Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
- What is the symbolism behind a trilogy engagement ring?
- What does a three stone engagement ring look like?
- Why does a ring with 3 diamonds not necessarily cost more?
Ready for a new chapter in your life? Then you must be looking for an engagement ring which says it all. Remember, a good story comes in 3 parts: a beginning, middle and end. So how about a ring with 3 diamonds to begin your story together? Do you want your marriage proposal to have even greater meaning? Go for the symbolic meaning behind the three stone engagement ring.
Most viewed diamond jewels
VeneziaFrom ￥ 38.670 (excl. VAT)
1.20 carat diamond eternity ring in red goldFrom ￥ 17.950 (excl. VAT)
1.00 carat diamond flower ring in platinumFrom ￥ 6.910 (excl. VAT)
1.70 carat design medallion with small round diamonds in white goldFrom ￥ 49.150 (excl. VAT)
1.06 carat diamond design necklace in platinumFrom ￥ 16.200 (excl. VAT)
What is the symbolism behind a ring with 3 diamonds?
Looking for advice about a symbolic engagement ring? Choose an engagement ring with 2 diamonds or a ring with 3 diamonds, where the 3 gemstones represent the trinity: head, body and mind. The trinity was often also represented as a spiral with three angles, or as a triangle. For the Mayan and Ancient Egyptian people the link constituted between heaven and earth, or even between the people and the Gods. Others say we should look to time for the significance of the trilogy. The 3 gemstones symbolise the past, the present and the future.
A Diamond Is Forever
What does a three stone engagement ring look like?
Why does a ring with 3 diamonds not necessarily cost more?
In which case, go for a 1.50 carat diamond for the centre stone, with two 0.75 carat diamonds. A ring like that would cost less than a solitaire ring having a single diamond of 3 carat.
Feeling inspired to find the perfect engagement ring? Browse the BAUNAT engagement ring collection or contact us by phone, email or chat for further advice.
What else should I know about engagement rings?
- Where does the idea of proposing with an engagement ring stem from?
- Where can you find a stylish vintage engagement ring?
- Designing her engagement ring yourself? Read these tips!
- Which hand should you wear your engagement or wedding ring on, right or left?