Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
Do you have the time? Or do you need to first delve into your handbag to find your Smartphone? Nowadays time is the ultimate luxury. Have the time on show on your wrist by choosing a stunning woman's watch in white gold. Because, let's be honest: appearances also count! Women's timepieces are an absolute must-have accessory.
- How to wear an elegant woman's watch?
- Which arm does a woman's watch look best on?
- The size of your timepiece
- When to wear a woman's timepiece?
Most viewed diamond jewels
2.00 carat diamond princess earrings in red goldFrom ￥ 12.150 (excl. VAT)
XO earrings in red gold with small round diamondsFrom ￥ 4.770 (excl. VAT)
0.90 carat white golden solitaire pendant with round diamondFrom ￥ 15.090 (excl. VAT)
0.20 carat diamond design infinity necklace in platinumFrom ￥ 10.570 (excl. VAT)
1.06 carat diamond design necklace in platinumFrom ￥ 16.200 (excl. VAT)
Stacking has become popular in recent years. Take for example stackable rings and wearing several bracelets next to each other. See a watch as one of those bracelets. So, wear two bracelets with a watch for maximum effect. Wear the thinnest bracelet nearest to your hand, and slightly wider ones above your watch, towards your elbow.
Convinced of the added value of a classic timepiece? Browse the entire BAUNAT timepiece collection here or contact our experts for advice tailored to your personal requirements.
Lovely examples of this are the Venezia and Pistoia from the Italian timepiece collection. The premium quality, elegant, feminine diamond finish on these models draws the eye.
So, most people wear a watch on their left wrist, but at the end of the day it comes down to personal preference. Convinced of the added value of a classic BAUNAT 18 carat gold timepiece? Find the watch tailored to your needs in our collection now.