Diamonds often have an emotional value because they are linked to a specific event. We often associate the accompanying ring with a joyful event, such as an engagement or wedding anniversary. But, beautiful jewellery can also offer comfort at difficult times in life. A memorial ring is a wonderful example of that.
- What is a memorial ring?
- The symbolism behind a diamond ring
- Commemorate your loved one in a unique way
Most viewed diamond jewels
0.55 carat diamond design floral bangle bracelet in yellow goldFrom ￥ 17.690 (excl. VAT)
0.90 carat solitaire diamond ring in platinum with six prongsFrom ￥ 10.030 (excl. VAT)
1.00 carat diamond flower ring in platinumFrom ￥ 5.600 (excl. VAT)
0.90 carat white golden solitaire pendant with round diamondFrom ￥ 12.130 (excl. VAT)
1.00 carat solitaire diamond ring in white goldFrom ￥ 11.280 (excl. VAT)
Such a memorial ring often bears the name and date of death of that person in particular. You can have that all engraved in the ring. It goes without saying that the ring must be beautiful and special. This is of course already the case when you decide to have your engagement or wedding ring made into a memorial ring. But you could also choose a unique necklace to commemorate a lost child.
A memorial ring must be beautiful and special.
The memory of your loved one takes precedence above all when choosing a memorial ring.
- • You could choose to get a new ring which you can get engraved
- • If you don't want a new ring, you could also have your engagement or wedding ring incorporated into a new memorial ring
- • A final option is to have a piece of jewellery completely custom-made Then you are assured you will have a high-quality and personal piece that can offer you comfort at difficult times.