Blogs in the spotlight
- How do I buy the perfect diamond ring?
- How do I choose the perfect wedding ring?
- How to buy an engagement ring?
- Which earrings are perfect for you?
- How to choose a diamond bracelet?
- Which ladies' necklace will make you sparkle?
- Take your time in choosing your watch
- What's the right jewellery for each occasion?
- Why buy diamond jewellery online?
- What types of precious metals are there?
- Whqt types of gemstones are there?
Do you expect a great deal from your diamond ring? Then go for an impressive cathedral setting. A real eye-catcher no one can ignore, which is very popular for marriage proposals. No idea what a cathedral setting actually is? We're happy to tell you more about it.
- What exactly is a cathedral setting?
- The pros and cons of a cathedral setting
- When should you choose a cathedral setting?
- Other settings
Most viewed diamond jewels
1.50 carat ring in red gold with round diamondsFrom ￥ 26.450 (excl. VAT)
0.90 carat solitaire diamond ring in platinum with six prongsFrom ￥ 9.610 (excl. VAT)
1.20 carat diamond eternity ring in red goldFrom ￥ 17.950 (excl. VAT)
1.00 carat solitaire diamond ring in white goldFrom ￥ 13.820 (excl. VAT)
1.70 carat design medallion with small round diamonds in white goldFrom ￥ 49.150 (excl. VAT)
However, a ring with a diamond in a cathedral setting takes a little more time and effort to clean than, for example, a ring with the channel setting. Dirt and grease can collect between the arches and in all the corners and edges. You don't have to clean it yourself, of course. You can get your ring professionally cleaned by the jeweller. A ring with a diamond in a cathedral setting is also less suitable for wearing day to day, as it is easier to get it caught in clothing.
Are you looking for a beautiful diamond ring with a cathedral setting? Browse our range of diamond rings and find the jewellery that suits you perfectly.